By purchasing a ticket, you agree to the below terms and conditions.
THE POSSESSION OF A TICKET SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLY AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM.
ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE TO BE READ TOGETHER WITH ALL OTHER STATEMENTS AND OR DIRECTIVES EITHER SHOWN ON THE TICKET OR DISPLAYED ON THE PREMISES.
In the event of a breach of this contract by Killin Music Festival (the promoter), the promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter or their representatives; admission of the holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the event. All persons entering the event site may be searched as a condition of entry. Strictly no illegal substances or “Legal Highs” will be permitted into the site. Possession of either may lead to your ejection from the event and being barred from future s.
Sleeping in vehicles is not permitted in an event car park. Tents or any form of cooking are not allowed in car parks under any circumstances.
We strongly advise that for your own safety you do not camp or park in unofficial campsites or car parks.
Festival ticket holders must exchange their ticket for a wristband at the Festival Shop (Pavillion, Killin, FK21). The wristband must be worn at all times for the duration of the event. You must collect your own wristbands, as only the event team can attach them. For other events throughout the year, ticket holders must exchange their ticket for a wristband at the door.
Under 18 ticket holders must bring photographic ID with them to be checked before their ticket will be exchanged for a wristband. All under 18 ticket holders must write an emergency contact name and number on the inside of their wristband.
If tickets were bought in a multiple order by one person, it is advised to arrive in this group together. If not possible, we would advise you to have the contact details of the named individual, in case there are any problems on arrival. Remember to bring your own ID.
No liquids are permitted to be taken into the event and the only empty containers permitted shall carry liquid in collapsible plastic or similar material containers of not more than 500ml. A bar is being run to serve alcohol within the licensed areas.
Private sound systems, illegal substances, glass, fireworks or any other items which the organisers deem unsuitable or inappropriate will not be permitted into the event.
Please respect the hall and village and use the bins provided, fires are not permitted in any area and will be extinguished immediately.
If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol, or when exchanging an under 18’s ticket for a wrist band. Please bring ID with you. Killin Music Festival operates the ‘Challenge 25’ policy.
Strictly no trading is allowed inside the event site without written permission from Killin Music Festival.
No audio or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted to be used at the event without written permission from Killin Music Festival.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs, our tickets are for an event and not a specific artiste/band. Killin Music Festival reserves the right to change the bill or running times without prior notice.
Killin Music Festival reserves the right to postpone events. In the event of a postponement refunds during a set window of time will be offered. Those tickets that have not had a refund requested by the end of the window will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date.
- In the event of cancellation of the event by Killin Music Festival, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
- Under no circumstances will duplicate wristbands be issued for lost wristbands etc, keep your wristband safe – only one will be issued per ticket.
- Attendees consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities.
- Your ticket remains the property of the promoter until payment is received in full.
- All tickets are non refundable.
- Resale of tickets are allowed but the promoter accepts no responsibility for tickets bought through third parties.
- No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from Killin Music Festival.
- Any vehicles not cleared from event car parks by noon on Monday following the event may be towed away.
- Limited parking is available at the McLaren Hall itself. We will have a drop off zone which should be kept clear of parked vehicles. We recommend that you make use of other nearby car parks. Please respect no parking zones and access areas at all times.
- Please note there are restricted capacities for certain stages or attractions that are within a tent, building or similar structure. Your wristband guarantees you access to the event main stage only on the ticketed day during the advertised hours. Once any other area reaches the maximum capacity there will be no further admissions. You are not guaranteed admission to these other areas. Access to the main hall may be restricted during performances until the artist has finished their current song or track to minimise disruption during intimate performances.
- It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces.
- The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event.
- Amplified sound, fireworks and strobe lighting will be used at this event.
- Ticket holders are responsible for protecting their own hearing. We offer ear plugs free of charge at festival bars. Killin Music Festival accepts no responsibility for damage to hearing.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of entry into the Killin Music Festival in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
- If you have any disabled access requirements please contact
- firstname.lastname@example.org. The McLaren Hall has built in disabled access for ticket holders. Disabled access to facilities is subject to availability and not guaranteed. Anyone turning up on the day without making prior arrangements may not be able to access our facilities if they are full to capacity. Please help us to help you enjoy the event by prearranging disabled access.
- No animals will be admitted to the event other than assistance dogs for the disabled.
- Killin Music Festival is not suitable for young children. Under 5’s are not permitted to attend. All under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
- No under 18’s will be permitted without a responsible adult. One adult can be responsible for a maximum of four under 18’s. All those aged under 18 must have a responsible adult with them. The adult must also have a valid ticket and be in attendance at the event.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING. SPECIAL EFFECTS MAY BE USED AT THIS EVENT INCLUDING STROBE LIGHTING, LASERS, PYROTECHNICS AND FIREWORKS. THE FESTIVAL WILL BE MONITORED FOR PUBLIC SAFETY AND THE PREVENTION OF CRIME.